£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
10th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
A really exciting opportunity to join an established and growing firm of chartered accountants in Bristol in a Senior role
A Senior Accountant who will take on the responsibilities of:
- Management of a team responsible for the preparation of both management and statutory accounts, and corporation and personal tax returns.
- Reviewing files and training junior staff.
- Meeting with new and existing clients, providing advice and guidance.
- Ensuring clients receive high levels of customer service.
- Dealing confidently with a varied range of clients.
- Working within a management team to maintain systems and workflow, and ensure high quality delivery of service.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- 5 years practice experience
- Experience of personal & corporate tax
- Exceptional organisational & interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of accounting
- Problem solver
- Team player with a collaborative approach
Salary & Benefits
Paying £40k + based on your experience
23 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
Free office parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400