£60,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
19th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a globally recognised brand based in Bristol who are looking to recruit a number of Senior Project roles for a global ERP Implementation project. This is a highly exciting time to join this global leading business and a chance to be part of Europe's largest systems implementation programme.
The role will be to operate at a senior project level within the Record to Report Process Tower, defining and owning the end-to-end process and reporting across functional, geographic and business unit boundaries, leveraging "fit to standard" ERP system templated solutions to deliver "one value of the truth", increased self-service, enhanced user experience, efficient processes and effective financial controls. The outcome is to fundamentally transform a number of processes for all internal and external stakeholders.
The role will manage and own many priorities, deliverables and key stakeholders. Developing and delivering plans that successfully mitigate risks, deal with ambiguity and define the strategic direction of the programme and business.
- Large ERP implementation experience
- Experience of working in transformation/ change/ project team
- Strong communications skill - able to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Someone who can dig into the detail and translate information to understand how to best take the project forward
- Solid understanding of general ledger; balance sheet, P&L, management review
- Leadership: lead multiple discipline to successfully deliver the project deliverables.
- General Ledger knowledge: Knowledgeable in the drivers of organisational performance improvement, including people drivers of performance and financial literacy (e.g. business KPIs, business cases)
- Business acumen: Knowledgeable in the drivers of organisational performance improvement, including people drivers of performance and financial literacy (e.g. business KPIs, business cases)
- Matrix working: Comfortable working on a large programme where activities are managed according to a matrix structure. Able to work collaboratively and manage the time of their team to meet project deliverables. Resilient and able to challenge others, dealing with resistance to change to meet defined Programme objectives
- Trusted advisor: Good understanding and/or ability to learn about best practice and make process / system improvement recommendations. Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Qualifications: Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with deep understanding of general ledger, financial reporting and Chart of Accounts requirements
Our client are an established and successful organisation with a Global operation. With continued progression and growth plans, this is an exciting time to be a part of this market leading business. Promoting a culture of collaboration and communication, the organisation welcomes continual ideas for improvements at a micro and macro level.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a salary of £60,000- £80,000 per annum + bonus and a competitive benefits package, depending on experience.
Programme timeline - 3-5 years, initial contract length 12-18 months.
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply through the link or email me at with an updated CV and brief explanation of previous experience or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400