£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
3rd June 2019
Robert Half Office Technology is recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to join a retail organisation, based in South Bristol.
Working as part of a collaborative IT function, the Service Delivery Manager will oversee a service delivery function responsible for providing desktop and application support to customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Developing service best practices and identify service improvements
- Building strong relationships with the wider business to ensure regular communication of service requirements, service improvements, risks, service changes, service outages and any service issues
- Leading the operation of services and the creation and measurement of service levels
- Ensure that actions associated to major incident reports are completed within an acceptable time scale
- Working with the Head of Service to ensure that the business is kept up to date with the status and impact of incidents
- Initiating changes in a contract when required to improve service by working with the procurement/commercial team
- Extensive experience working within service delivery/operations
- Proven track record of leading a service delivery function and delivering results
- Good understanding of ITIL processes and PM methodologies
- Working knowledge of service management tools
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers
- Team-orientated and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the business
Salary & Benefits
The Service Delivery Manager will be offered a salary between £50,000 and £55,000 with an excellent office environment plus a gym/restaurant onsite.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400