£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for a SharePoint Administrator within a progressive, well- established business based in Aztec West. £25,000 - £35,000 + great benefits
The SharePoint Administrator will be placed within the IT development team based in Aztec West. They will be responsible for the maintenance of SharePoint online intranet sites whilst also developing web parts and mobile apps for the digital workplace.
- Administration of Office 365 Tenant and on-premise SharePoint Farms
- Maintenance of existing SharePoint online intranet sites
- Migrating content from the existing systems to the new digital workplace
- Developing web parts and mobile apps for the digital workplace
- Configuration and testing of solutions and new functionality
- Have a flexible approach to work and be a strong team player
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Good eye for detail and ability to solve problems
- Committed to personal development by continuously improving own skills and maintaining knowledge of development tools and web standards
- Experience of SharePoint Administration essential
- ExperienceinSharePoint or web development an advantage, including any of the following
- SharePoint Designer 2010/2013
- Exposure to Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Developing apps for mobiles and tablets
Robert Half are recruiting for a SharePoint administrator within and innovative and dynamic organisation based in Aztec West, that is committed to using the most cutting-edge technology and developing their staff with relevant training courses.
Salary and Benefits
The SharePoint Administrator will be offered a salary between £25,000 and £35,000 + great benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400