Site FInancial Controller
GBP55000 - 65000 / annum
25th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing business based in Bristol to recruit a Financial Controller. Despite the financial control job title, this role is very commercial and will partner across the business to look at areas of improvement to ensure all strategic decisions are made with strong financial foundation.
To continuously improve business methods and provide strong analysis to the business working and partnering with the General Manager and senior Operational staff.
- Undertake business analysis and business mix, cost structure and capital base.
- Manage projects to improve business control and profitability, prioritising such projects based on business impact.
- Analyse improvements within the business.
- Manage costing systems and ensure that effective business controls are in place to ensure costs are controlled and profit maximised.
- Use bench marking information to ensure improvement opportunities within administration and production are identified and acted upon.
- Vet all major capital proposals before they are submitted for board approval.
You will be an experienced finance professional with exposure to senior management and significant commercial exposure. Manufacturing or other relevant accounting experience a preference.
Salary & Benefits
Our client will pay between 55- 65k alongside a strong benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400