£55,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
2nd September 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a Solutions Architect to join a market-leading organisation, based in Bristol.
Working within a collaborative Bristol office, the Solutions Architect will be responsible for designing and delivering IT solutions that match the business' requirements.
- Lead colleagues by designing and recommending IT solutions and designs ensuring they are in line with IT strategy and business objectives
- Work and propose improvements to architectural procedure
- Develop strong understanding of the company operations and business needed
- Gather stakeholder requirements and translate them into system guidelines that shape project development
- Act as internal expert for Application and Infrastructure Architecture
- Strong technical credentials (e.g. Microsoft, CISCO)
- Good knowledge of IT architecture in the following areas; Applications, Infrastructure & IT Process
- Able to communicate and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to achieve DBS clearance
- Collaborative and warm personality
- Passionate about new technology
Salary & Benefits
The Solutions Architect will be offered a salary up to £60,000 plus private healthcare, contributory pensions and free gym membership.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400