£200.00 - £250.00 / day
26th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to partner with a Central Bristol based business who require an Interim Statutory Accountant on an interim basis. Performing consolidations, getting involved in the P&L, balance sheet and VAT returns, this Statutory Accountant position would suit a technically strong, immediately available candidate.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Consolidations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Value adjustments in relation to business plans.
- Balance sheet control and audit experience.
- Providing insight into the P&L and balance sheet, communicating this information effectively.
Your profile will ideally encompass:
- A recognised qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience in a technical accounting environment.
- Excellent technical accounting skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Our client is a well-known business with an international presence and an excellent reputation. Part of their success means their culture is held in high esteem due to their belief in autonomy and independence. This position sits within an established, high performing team that play an integral part in bringing the finances to life for the wider organisation.
In return, you can expect £200 - £250 per day, depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400