Supply Chain Administrator
Location : Bristol
Post Date : 06 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469289
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for four Supply Chain Coordinator to join an exciting business who are based in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to work for an established business who have a lovely team environment. This is a permanent opportunity that is paying £18-20,000 per annum
Supply Chain Coordinator is involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks. Supporting a busy purchasing department with all activities. Performing all duties relating to purchase order entry and post-entry supply chain tracking.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Providing excellent Customer Service to all Clients and internal Customers at all times
- Maintaining and growing relationships with all suppliers and Sub Contractors
- Responsible for sourcing, quoting, ordering and ensuring delivery of parts and consumable goods.
- Review and adjust processes and tasks as the business dictates
- Driving "lean" and Continuous Improvement principles to process and procedures
- Constant use of internal systems ensuring updates are available at all times
- Processing paper work and tasks in an accurate and timely fashion
Administrator, Skills and Experience Required
- Good understanding of purchasing principles, delivery methods and ETA.
- Good understanding of difference between cost reduction and adding value
- Time management and prioritization of task
- Understanding and implementation of all financial processes
- Excellent understanding of all internal processes and procedures and adherence of them
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative
Salary & Benefits
Salary - £18-20,000
Hours of Work
Working Hours - You would normally work Monday - Friday 8am or 8.30am until 5 or 5.30pm. There is a requirement to work 1 Saturday per month.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead