Location : Bristol
Post Date : 24 February 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 464445
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a Support Administrator to be based in Bristol. You must have a driving licence and access to a car that is insured for business. Must have Enhanced DBS Clearance.
The Suport Administrator role is to provide a professional, effective and efficient support service - via home visits, telephone, and email - to clients in receipt of Direct Payments across Bristol and surrounding areas, with particular focus - but not limited to - outbound customer support and managing a caseload of clients.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Arrange support visits as required/appropriate
- To visit potential, newly referred, and on-going support clients in their homes.
- To discuss, assess, inform and advise clients about their responsibilities
- To follow-up, liaise, and refer internally/externally as required/appropriate
- To prepare, monitor and support clients to manage their budgets
- To manage and safeguard a caseload of clients
Office based administration, both paper and IT based systems:
- Undertake office based administration for clients as required
- Troubleshoot errors and liaise internally, with clients, and/or with partner organisations to resolve issues
- Update case records where further contact with a client has been made and accurately record, action and follow-up the outcome of assessments and discussions with clients
- Deliver occasional presentations, short training sessions, and take part in promotional activities aimed at clients, Personal Assistants (PAs), social workers, Health and Social Care professionals, and members of the public.
- To take part in training and development groups and meetings
- To monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Skills and Attributes
- Qualifications: Minimum 2 GCSE passes (or equivalent) in English and mathematics;
- Ability to support and work with demanding individuals in a professional way;
- Team-working: Able to work as part of a team and independently under own initiative with intermittent supervision;
- Able to work with colleagues, clients and partners to improve and expand the service delivered;
- Communication skills: ability to communicate clearly, accessibly and diplomatically in speaking and in writing.
- Planning and organisation: ability to plan and organise conflicting priorities, meet strict deadlines, and balance workloads with development projects and personal goals in a calm, effective and positive way
- Record keeping: Able to keep concise and accurate case records within a practical understanding of confidentiality and Data Protection compliance.
- IT skills, including: ability to produce emails and letters, using the internet and online systems, and entering and querying information held in spreadsheets and databases.
- Numeracy and reasoning skills: Ability to accurately calculate, double check and problem-solve
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle insured for business use
If you are interested in this role please contact Chloe Green.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead