£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
18th October 2019
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Trainer. Working closely with the project managers and operational teams you will provide onsite and regional training on the new retail management system. This is a UK wide role with extensive travel and time away from home. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic with good communication skills. The role will primarily offer training for our client's retail sites, although other support functions have begun to request support too. It will be essential to establish and maintain close working relationships with the projects team, other IT functions and appropriate parts of our business to ensure consistent and successful project delivery. Training will be provided on training skills and their management systems.
- Onsite training across the whole UK: Tailor training to individual retail sites
- Training document design and updates
- Training plan design
- Web-based training materials, design and distribution
- Training feedback and improvement
- Regional training sessions; planning, organising, booking, delivering
- Reporting to the Senior Training Manager
- Training schedule planning with Project Managers and other trainers
- Monitor and provide content to third party training companies
- Provide ad hoc training sessions as required; retail management system, other systems like: ebis, trace, office 365 - Provide additional onsite resource if required
- Previous experience training and systems training preferable
- Flexibility in working hours and being able to spend 3-4 nights away from home per week
- Proficient PC and Windows skills as well as Microsoft Office
- Digital training design, not essential but preferable
- Comfortable with 1:1 training and large group presentations
- Valid Full UK driving license
- Ability to work, with minimal supervision, in an ever-changing environment with the ability to handle pressure and maintain an enthusiastic approach
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time
- Good team player, with the ability to work independently and keep effective communication with all team members on a regular basis
- Excellent customer service skills
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for a UK wide System Trainer within an exciting, fast-growth organisation. They're offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits and a company car.
Salary & Benefits
They're offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits and a company car.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400