1st April 2019
My client is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their progressive security organisation based in North Bristol.
The company focuses on the provision of advice, consultation and solutions for a wide range of operational risk and security situations. They focus on three key areas; cyber and information security, analysis and intelligence using data and the physical security.
Looking to expand the IT, Infrastructure and Operations function within the Security Organisation; my client is looking for a talented Systems Administrator to support the security consultants and support teams within the organisation.
- To provide 2nd/3rd line technical support to the organisations internal IT systems, infrastructure, networks and servers as a System Administrator.
- To engage in project work helping to plan and organise new installations, configurations and implementation of new technologies to enhance the IT capacity.
- To provide some desktop support.
- To have a high level of security awareness and attention to detail.
- To possess good communicative skills and management of internal stakeholders.
- Linux Systems Administration experience
- Windows OS
- Windows Server
- Office 365
- AWS/Azure exposure
- AD, DHCP, DNS
- Hyper - V/VMware
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Firewalls, Switches, VPNs)
- Previous experience in a Systems Administration role.
- 6-month Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
- Competitive salary
- Accessible location in North Bristol
If you are interested in this position; please contact Cameron Lillywhite @ Robert Half Technology in Bristol.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400