£35,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
18th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Systems Implementations Consultant - Bristol
Robert Half are working with a growing, energetic technology company with offices worldwide and their UK HQ based in central Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business system of the future, in a pleasant working environment with a lot of creativity and enthusiasm.
The role will involve being a client facing ERP systems implementations specialist, working with new customers while delivering ongoing support to existing customers:
- Implementation and configuration of the companies bespoke ERP system for new customers
- Ensuring these implementations follow the best process, with customers streamlining their processes are the forefront
- Driving projects to deliver measurable business benefits as recognised in the pre-sales process
- Ongoing support and project management for existing customers
- Completion of tenders and operating solution workshops
- Contributing to business focused marketing campaigns
- Creating user documentation
- Conducting courses and on-line training for all users
The Systems Implementations Consultant will require strong technical knowledge of accounting and experience of implementing ERP systems such as Unit4/Agresso, Microsoft, SAP, Sage 200, Oracle from either the consultative or customer side.
Practical accountancy and systems experience in one of more of the following areas is advantageous, but not all required:
- Management and financial accounting
- Project management and accounting
- Multi-currency reporting, multi-company accounting and consolidation
- Purchasing, stock accounting and ordering
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll would be useful further down the line
- Good understanding of basic business processes
- Technical IT skills and understanding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with ability to motivate others
- Service-minded and solution focused
- Responsible and reliable
A graduate with a good degree and a recognised finance qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or part-qualified and currently studying.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £65,000 + car allowance / pension (dependant on systems/accountancy experience)
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400