£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
17th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well-established legal business based in Central Bristol who are looking to recruit an Interim Tax Manager on an initial 9 months FTC basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor looking for their next interim opportunity.
- Responsible for the annual compliance cycle on a portfolio of high net worth UK resident and non-UK resident individuals, our internal partner group, trusts and estates.
- Preparation of annual self-assessment tax returns, calculation of tax liabilities, dealing with all associated correspondence and oversee the submission of tax returns to HMRC.
- Responsible for the tax compliance required to support our Probate team, including the preparation of all necessary tax returns and computations for the period to the date of death and periods of administration.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all internal and client documentation and/or information.
- Ensure client and matter records are made and maintained in line with the companies procedures.
- Manage files diligently and review each regularly.
- CTA and/or AAT qualified, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in preparation of tax computations and returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts.
- Good understanding of tax regulations relevant to private clients.
- Experience in training, developing and reviewing the work of junior / trainee staff.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
- Experience of electronic tax packages (CCH preferable).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of international tax issues e.g. residence and domicile.
- Previous experience in a Tax Manager level position.
Our client are an established and successful organisation with a Global operation. With continued progression and growth plans, this is an exciting time to be a part of this market leading organisation. Promoting a culture of collaboration and communication, the organisation welcomes continual ideas for improvements at a micro and macro level.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a salary of £35,000-£40,000, depending on experience.
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply through the link or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400