£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
4th November 2019
Robert Half Office Technology is recruiting for a Technical Consultant to join a dynamic and innovative cloud technology business, based in Bristol.
Working as part of a collaborative IT function, the Technical Consultant will be the primary technical resource for prospective customers, supporting the sales managers with opportunities that involve integrating their cloud ERP system with third party applications.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical understand of ERP systems and cloud technologies. You will be able to articulate technology effectively to non-technical users and used to be working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Defining and specifying integrations between the cloud product and third-party applications as part of customer projects
- Supervising the roll-out of integrations and configuring the product
- Working with third party providers to deliver integration projects
- Acting as technical advisor within the sales process
- Regularly communicating and maintaining technical relationships with third parties
- Ongoing support for existing customers in conjunction with the support consultants
- Providing product demonstrations and pilots
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- Testing new releases
- Technical focused input into marketing collateral and marketing campaigns
- Experience of integrating with business systems, for example cloud based ERP and CRM
- Understanding of the scope of cloud technologies
- XML Webservices, GraphQL, ETL techniques
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Degree educated
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Strong customer service skills
- Service-minded and solution focused
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an exciting Technical Consultant position with an innovative and dynamic technology organisation, based in Bristol. The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their people with great progression prospects and a sociable work environment.
Salary & Benefits
The Technology Consultant will be offered a salary between £50,000-£55,000 plus £5,000 car allowance and a matched pension, up to 6%.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400