Technology Governance Manager
GBP450 - 550 / day
25th March 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Technology Governance Manager
Protiviti, a global management consulting firm, is looking to engage with an interim Technology Governance Manager to support a client in the Insurance sector based in the south west of England.
- Design, implement and manage effective technology governance policies, processes, procedures and controls, using frameworks and standards such as ITIL and ISO27001, to ensure that Technology provides a well-managed and fit for purpose service.
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring that compliance with all statutory, regulatory and company obligations is maintained from a technology perspective
- Working in conjunction with the Data Protection Officer to provide assurance that the Company is fulfilling its obligations for holding and processing information.
- Implement effective monitoring ensure that compliance is maintained with all statutory, regulatory and company obligations, including, but not limited to those defined under the FCA, PCI-DSS and GDPR, and that compliance with all obligations can be evidenced.
- Work with the Technology Department and 3rd parties to ensure that the cyber security protection is in line with the information security requirements of the Company and the Company's Cyber Security Strategy.
- Experience of working in a regulated industry, ideally the financial services sector.
- Experience of managing IT governance particularly through ITIL and ISO27001 standards and frameworks.
- Experience of developing and implementing Technology policies, processes, procedures and controls, and of implementing monitoring to assure compliance
- Experience of leading, managing and developing a practical and robust Change Management Process.
- Good technological understanding of IT operations, and ability to work with Technical & Support teams, Project Managers and third parties to develop and enhance operational processes and procedures
- Good technological understanding of IT operations, and ability to work with Technical & Support teams, Project Managers and third parties to develop and enhance operational processes and procedures.
Protiviti is a global management consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti provides clients with consulting solutions in Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, Technology Consulting, Risk and Compliance, Data and Analytics and Business Performance Improvement
As a Protiviti interim consultant, you will not only support our clients by working on real business issues, but also have the opportunity to partner with the business and support our solution heads internally.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900