GBP25000 - 35000 / annum
3rd May 2019
As the Test Analyst you will be working as part of an Agile Scrum team ensuring that the bespoke products are delivered to the highest quality. You will be involved in the full Software Development Life Cycle and will use your excellent communication and collaboration skills to ensure that the Scrum Team delivers valuable increments of functionality to the stakeholders.
You will be part of a Scrum Development Team, working alongside Developers, Testers, Product Owners and Scrum Master.
- Creation and execution of test plans, cases and test scripts based on review of User Stories and subsequent Acceptance Criteria.
- Identify and create test data needed for functional, non-functional testing.
- Work closely with the Scrum Team and Product Owners to ensure the right solution is developed to meet our stakeholders' requirements.
- Work with the Scrum Team to define and highlight risk and create subsequent regression tests to ensure all areas effected by a deliverable are accounted for.
- Collaborating with the team on Acceptance Criteria for work items to test both functional and non-functional behaviours.
Desired skills and experience:
- Attention to detail.
- Communication and Collaboration.
- Knowledge of manual testing techniques such as Black Box, White Box, Acceptance and Intergration.
- Manual testing techniques such as Exploratory Testing.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Highly organised with a logical, methodical approach to work.
- API testing, Load and Performance testing.
- ISTQB Certified Tester
The company: Based from offices in Hambrook, Bristol. The role is working for a national leading private healthcare provider.
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400