Trainee Recruitment Consultant
GBP20000 - 30000 / annum
7th May 2019
It's the perfect time to join Robert Half - we're expanding our teams off the back of strong business growth and internal promotions. Our Robert Half Finance and Accounting Division, one of the strongest brands in the UK, are hiring graduates to start their recruitment careers in Bristol.
* As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you'll focus on building your network of candidates in Bristol, attracting finance and accounting candidates looking for their next role.
* To attract the best job seekers in the market, you'll be able to take advantage of our existing database, our extensive marketing, and advertising campaigns, job boards, social media and websites, business contacts and direct recruiting.
* Once you receive interested candidates, you'll interview them to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences, ready to match them to the right hiring manager.
* The role involves extensive liaison with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals. Collaboration and networking are essential tools to access expertise to grow your business and useful referrals.
* To be successful, it's critical you focus on delivering an exceptional customer service to your customers and internal colleagues, always exceeding their expectations. When you make a successful placement, you'll experience how rewarding it can be when you help them meet their career goals.
* Our successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant are self-confident, enthusiastic, possess a strong work ethic, and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
* Prior experience in sales is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines.
* You'll need excellent planning skills and be able to multi-task as you work on different projects and support your colleagues and candidates.
* Based in Bristol, this is the ideal role if you're looking for a new challenge and a company that offers you real long-term career options.
Salary & Benefits
* We've built a positive, inclusive work environment designed to fuel your career and help you thrive. Our aim is to help you feel valued, fulfilled and proud to be a part of Robert Half.
* A competitive and uncapped commission structure allows you to maximise on your success.
* Our spectacular global and national recognition events allow our top performers to fly to an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
* Comprehensive benefits including a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
* We also have discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
* In return for your efforts, you'll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400