GBP350 - 400 / day
26th April 2019
Robert Half are looking for an Treasury Manager to join a highly reputable company based in Central Bristol and is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to grow their knowledge and experience in a well-established business.
Produce Treasury accounting and UK Stats. Ensure accounting implications of Treasury transactions are understood in a proactive manner. Ensure that treasury transactions are correctly accounted for, under both IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Account for all Treasury transactions and the Group's treasury companies, under both UK GAAP and IFRS, in an accurate, compliant and timely manner, including managing the Group's net investment hedging and ensuring individual UK entities are tax matched from a foreign currency perspective.
- Produce comprehensive management information to enable proper independent oversight of actual and forecast positions on a monthly basis.
- Contribute to the development of systems and processes to deliver 1 and 2 above.
- Participate in extensive project work and responsible for aspects of the implementation of the replacement treasury accounting system to deliver 1 and 2 above.
- Working with Group Tax, ensure processes are in place to manage UK exposure to tax due to FX movements.
- Produce certain UK statutory accounts (UK GAAP) and relevant notes for the Group AR&A (IFRS) in an accurate,compliant and timely manner, ensuring the process is appropriately planned, communicated, controlled and documented as appropriate.
- Maintain Treasury accounting-related policies in line with changing external and internal requirements.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of processes to evaluate current and future (1-2 year) financial positions related to Treasury Accounting, communicating with GTC, Tax, Treasury to determine consequences and alternative actions.
- Produce documentation and analysis to support financing activity as required.
- Qualified accountant.
- Previous experience of Treasury accounting. Experience of Treasury advantageous but not essential.
- Able to identify relationships and causes in complex situations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to consider, evaluate and adapt to changing circumstances.
Our Client is a national business and highly respected within their field. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody wanting to take the next step in their career. The Company is based in Central Bristol and is on a good public transport route.
Salary & Benefits
£350-£400 per day
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400