GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
3rd June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Working from home- Compliance and Finance Project Manager
Robert Half are delighted to be working with a long standing client that can offer an exciting finance/account management hybrid role working within a consultancy business with a portfolio of clients that are South West based (with monthly management meetings in the South West)
- Managing compliance deliverables and working the account managers and local providers to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Take ownership of the statutory reporting requirements.
- Liaise with auditors and external affiliates as appropriate.
- Ensure that work is performed in an efficient & effective manner - with the key focus at all times being to ensure that work is produced in the most efficient way, therefore providing clients with a 'value for money' service.
- Assist with timely and accurate completion and filing of quarterly and annual compliance returns and submission to country specific agencies including VAT (or equivalent) returns, annual statutory accounts and associate tax returns, audit support where necessary.
- Manage multiple stakeholders
- Day to day involvement with company's technology platforms (CRM, Portal, Compliance Management System etc).
- Ad hoc involvement with associated business processes including internal compliance.
The ideal candidate will have a strong accounting experience, preferably with international experience or experience working with external stakeholders.
A leading Consultancy business based in the South West.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000-40,000 with additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400