£21,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
22nd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting a Credit Controller for an exciting business based in Rubery. This is a great opportunity for a confident communicator who is keen to take on a new challenge.
- Ensuring clients pay credit within agreed terms
- 'End-to-end' credit control
- Exceptional management of client relationships, new and old
- Managing an up-to-date system and tracking connections
- Query-handling and accounts receivable administration
- This position reports directly to the Transactional Manager in the Accountancy department
- Experience in a credit control environment (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, and the ability to build and repair relationships
- Good excel skills
- Understanding of KPI's and ability to critically reflect upon own work
This is a successful, innovative business who have had exceptional growth in the last two years. They have exciting plans which in turn, will open great progression opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
£21,000 - £22,000
25 days plus bank holidays
Flexible working environment
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600