£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
13th September 2019
Robert Half Technology are partnering with a leading healthcare business based in South Birmingham. Because of recent growth the company is proactively adding to their Development team.
Reporting to the Head of BI, this role will be responsible for developing and supporting systems associated with the integration, storage and reporting of data held in their information systems.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly tasks according to priorities and schedules agreed with the MI Manager and business.
- Design and delivery of data mapping rules detailing the transformation of data from source to target.
- Design and development of ETL routines and standards to deliver the data management solution
- Support the secure delivery of accurate information using documented processes and procedures ensuring accuracy is always maintained.
- Provide support services to internal and external customers covering ad-hoc reporting, data analysis, data validation and technical guidance.
- Create and maintain accurate, understandable documentation for all MIS processes and systems.
- Demonstrable skills in database concepts, data modelling techniques and design principles; able to translate object and data models into appropriate database schemas within design constraints
- Experience of designing and building data warehouses based on the Microsoft SQL Server technology stack. (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience of developing Data Warehouses for optimal use with enterprise class reporting and analytics tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills be a logical thinker and have an analytical mind.
- Good communication skills; liaison with internal and external customers to determine and document requirements is a key part of the role.
- Proven experience with building and deploying SSIS solutions with comprehensive error handling and auditing
- Experience of building and supporting systems based on a Microsoft BI stack, including O365, Microsoft flow, SharePoint, Microsoft Power Apps.
- Building SSAS data models in tabular mode.
- Using modern analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
Salary: Banding between £45,000 and £55,000 + bens (depending on experience)
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600