£200.00 - £275.00 / day
17th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Cambridge are delighted to be assisting an exciting new business based in Hertfordshire in the recruitment of an Interim Finance Manager for 3 months initially. The business is rapidly growing and needs somebody who is willing to get stuck into the detail but also make a commercial contribution.
- Transaction processing - supplier invoices, sales invoices, bank transaction (using Sage)
- Managing supplier payments and cashflow
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Month-end, ledger reviews and balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Quarterly Vat returns
- Assistance with production of Management information and Board Reports, Management accounts, Budget and Forecasts.
- Assistance with production of Statutory Accounts in liaison with external Accountants.
- System and process improvements, implementing a purchase order system and gaining greater control over operating costs.
- Fully qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of managing a team
- Able to communicate with stakeholders
- Confident and credible, able to manage workload, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and to be able to cope under pressure.
- Experience of using Sage would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this role please contact Calum Forster on 01223 341400.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420