GBP30000 / annum
February 7, 2018
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Marketing Administrator to join a client of ours in Burford.
Main Responsibilities of the Marketing Administrator:
The Marketing Administrator will assist in all marketing aspects of the business including the administration and co-ordination of activities and campaigns relating to social media, digital and print. You will be responsible for the preparation and distribution of promotional materials, maintaining the website and market data analysis. Tasks include those listed below, but the main requirement is for enthusiasm in dealing with prospective investors, mainly high net worth individuals:
- Assist in creating and implementing a marketing plan
- Design and maintenance of the website;
- Design and implementation of marketing material;
- Arrange meetings for presentation by the business development team;
- Arrange promotional events;
- The drive is the identification of new clients, raising equity and investing it into timberland and/or renewable energy assets.
- Dealing with responses and maintaining the database to allow targeting of potential purchasers.
- General secretarial duties to include responding to new enquiries via the website, emails or telephone calls.
Skills needed for the Marketing Administrator:
- Previous experience of working in the field of marketing;
- Ability to draw up high level marketing plans and then deliver on them;
- Proven ability to be creative, engaging and passionate;
- Experience of in-design software.
- Experience or knowledge of social media, graphics and business development
- Experience of database management
- Accurate, organised and conscientious
Salary and Benefits of the Marketing Administrator role:
Our ideal candidate will be paid £30,000 per annum plus benefits. There is also a performance related bonus.
20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day each year to a maximum of 25 days).
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement