GBP11 - 14 / hour
3rd May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively with a leading charity based near Burnham-on-Sea who are looking to appoint a Payroll Clerk to join their organisation on a Temporary basis. Hourly rate - £11 - £14 per hour (depending on experience).
You will be responsible for:
* Processing weekly and monthly payroll
* Calculation of SSP, SMP, SPP, TAX and NI
* Undertaking manual calculations for deducting pensions
* Liaising with staff to resolve payroll queries
* Assisting with month end payroll reporting
* Issuing and posting of pay slips
* Dealing with other ad-hoc tasks as requested
Candidates looking to apply will need the following experience:
* Proven experience within a payroll environment
* Be confident with manual calculations and current payroll procedures
* Strong IT skills, including Excel
* Confident communication skills are essential.
For more information on this fantastic Payroll Clerk position based in Burnham-on-Sea, please get in touch ASAP with Hannah Porter on 01179 935400 or apply within this advert with a fully updated CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400