£40,000.00 - £46,000.00 / annum
19th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working on an exciting role within the healthcare sector for a qualified permanent finance manager to join their team based in Bury.
This role has seven direct reports so experience within a similar setting is essential. The direct reports include non finance staff as well. The role duties include:
- Producing monthly management accounts, departmental financial reports and IT reports
- Managing of finance and non finance staff (IT)
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll operations, record keeping
- Administering staff pension scheme
- Statutory accounts
- Managing the accounting system, to ensure accurate financial data entry and reconciliations
- Overseeing regular supplier ill payments and supplier statement reconciliations
- Petty cash transactions and recs
- Preparing, monitoring and reporting performance against the annual forecast/ budget and any longer term financial forecasts
- Reporting on external financial and IT issues that might impact the business
- Co-ordinating the annual internal financial policy audit, financial year end procedures and the annual external audit
My client is looking for a candidate with experience in a similar role. It is essential to be qualified for this position. Candidates must have a sound understanding of payroll and pensions as well as leading a team.
Candidates must have excellent communication and written skills and be able to manage conflicting priorities.
There is potential for overnight stays on occasion, which will be fully paid for. Candidates must have the flexibility to travel.
The business operates in the healthcare sector.
Salary & Benefits
Flexi time is on offer within this role. Salary is up to £46k based on experience.
This is a full time position of 37 hours per week.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100