GBP23000 - 28000 / annum
14th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you looking for an interesting role in an industry leading business? If yes, please apply to find out more.
This is working for an innovative and forward thinking company who value their employees and offer constant development opportunities.
Our client offers a fun and inclusive culture and now are looking to bring to bring on a billings administrator due to the consistent growth.
- Application reconciliations:
- Obtain POs for applications, building relationships with both external or internal contacts, where necessary
- Reconcile POs against application submission and operational SAFE data
- Co-ordinating Operations to update SAFE, where required
- Submit applications with relevant backup data to billing on a timely basis
- Management of WIP (unbilled revenue), attendance of regular review calls with Operations
- Preparation of certain applications and submissions for presentation to client and timely invoicing
- Resolving and co-ordinating ongoing billing queries
- Uploading invoices to customer portals and investigating outstanding unbilled PO's
- Key contact for OTC billing team, Operations and client
- Provide input files for revenue accruals
- Provide cover for other areas within the Commercial Team
The successful billings administrator will have had some previous experience of the billings process and enjoy working with individuals within other departments. The billings administrator will need to have strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills in order to build up the necessary relationships. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and outgoing, the skill set required is less important as our client is looking for talent.
Our client is an industry leading utilities business. Stunning office, bright people and a fun and inclusive culture.
Salary & Benefits
£23,000 - £28,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750