GBP45000 - 50000 / annum
7th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Interim Commercial Financial Analyst
Guildford, 6-month assignment - £45,000 - £50,000 pro rata.
Exciting new Interim Financial Analyst position working for a market leading FMCG business near Camberley.
Robert Half are currently engaged with a brilliant FMCG Group who are looking to hire a new Interim Financial Analyst to help deliver operational overview of the sales team, their performance as well as pricing and category analysis.
This is an ongoing interim assignment and we need someone who can start ideal within a week.
The successful candidate will be part-qualified or QBE.
Our client is looking for someone who has completed several interim assignments, or someone who is looking to move into this space. We need someone who can hit the ground running.
This is a standalone role, liaising closely with sales managers and other key members of the finance team.
- Liaise with the Commercial Controller and sales team in order to provide an audit trail of customer rebates, customer campaign discounts.
- Review categories and margin development with category and sales managers, challenge them to improve
- Monitor and provide post promotional campaign analysis to maximise volume and margin growth.
- Monthly sales performance monitoring v's KPIS
- Generate regular and adhoc Sales reports
- Maintain pipeline opportunity tracker incorporating monthly sales team reviews
- Analyse customer and market trends, identify and improve margin opportunities.
- Support Category Initiatives and financially evaluate activities.
The successful Interim Financial Analyst is likely to be a bright and outgoing individual who loves working with people, presenting and adding value.
Strong analytical skills and commercial track record is essential.
Our client is a European FMCG Group with sites across the world. This role will be just within the UK subsidiary. There is on site parking.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750