Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location : Camberley
Post Date : 03 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469188
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are exclusively partnering with a Global industry-leading business based near Camberley to recruit 4 Purchase Ledger Clerks. Due to expansion following a period of consistent growth, these roles will supplement an already established and efficient team with great support and training. Paying up to 26k with benefits - this role offers the opportunity to develop within a market-leading organisation.
To be considered for the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk you MUST:
- Have experience of working in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Have a Strong attention to detail
- Posses good communication skills
- Have intermediate excel skills
- Servicing the European business, a professional or native fluency in a European language is also preferred.
The role of Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Processing of all incoming invoices (coding, matching and batching)
- Processing payment runs BACS and CHAPS
- Allocating payments to the Purchase Ledger
- Query resolution
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with other departments
- Processing staff expenses
Based in the organisation's newly-refurbished state-of-the-art offices, you will be covering the EMEA operations of this global industry-leader. Within walking distance of a train station and with on-site parking, this company combines corporate organisation and processes with the close-knit team feel of a smaller business.
Up to £26k plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
2 Denmark Road,
GU1 4DA Guildford,