GBP20000 - 23000 / annum
20th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Accounts Assistant - Cambridge
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a leading telecommunications provider who are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team based in Cambridge.
Overview of role
Day to day duties of The Accounts Assistant will include but not be limited to:
- Downloading, coding and inputting of purchase ledger invoices for 4 group companies.
- Reconciliation of supplier's accounts against supplier statements.
- Raising and following up purchase Ledger queries.
- Raising manual Sales Ledger invoices and Credit Notes on Sage 200.
- Raising Inter company Management Charges.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs for all companies within the Excell Group and entering the payments on Sage.
- Monitor Accounts Mailbox.
- Preparation of coding spreadsheet for quarterly BT invoices.
- Preparation of the new Direct Debit list from the customer's DD mandates on a monthly basis.
- Assisting the Accounts team with day to day/ adhoc duties
Reporting to the Finance Manager, we are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our fast-paced environment within the Finance department.
The ideal candidate Profile:
- Competency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, is essential.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to build relationships with people of all levels both within the organisation and externally with customers and to use these relationships to deliver exceptional results.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
Salary & Benefits
Role of Accounts Assistant is paying up to 23k plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420