GBP17000 - 21000 / annum
6th February 2018
Robert Half Finance are currently working with a fast growing business that operates out of the UK and Europe, based in Cambridge who are recruiting for a Accounts Assistant
The role based in Cambridge is working within the Finance Department to ensure supplier invoices and employee expenses are processed and paid on time. To support the production of Management & customer invoices to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities of Accounts Assistant
- Daily processing of supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding.
- Support production of FBO invoices to customers and liaise with the FBO to ensure all queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Issue remittances and deal with supplier queries.
- Processing of petty cash and staff expenses.
- Provide admin support for the credit card & personal expense system.
- Open and sort post, including scanning of supplier invoices and distribution of post to finance team
- Assist with reconciling supplier statements on a weekly & monthly basis
- Support the production of customer invoices.
- Oversee daily administration of the dedicated accounting email accounts.
- Assist with other finance tasks as required
- Ability to meet Deadline
- Attention to Detail
- 6 months experience in a finance department
- Customer Service mindset
- Excellent written/verbal skills
Salary & Benefits
The successful accounts assistant will receive £17,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement