£21,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
26th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting a Temporary Accounts Assistant for an innovative manufacturing company based in Cambridge .The new role of Accounts Assistant will report to the Management Accountant and will be a key support to the finance team and the wider business.
Your main duties will be:
- Purchase and sales ledger with all associated processing, administration and reconciliations.
- Updating the cash flow on a daily basis.
- Month end reconciliations, debtor control and reporting processes.
- Dealing efficiently with customer queries, statements, remittances and ensuring data is maintained accurately both electronically and in filing systems.
To be considered for this varied and important position, you will be:
- An experienced accounts assistant who has worked very effectively in a fast-paced commercial accounting environment, running both sales and purchase ledgers as well as reconciliations and banking processes.
- Confident working with multiple currencies.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and to prioritise your work.
- Proud of your commitment to delivering quality work.
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
Please give me a call on 01223 341 400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420