GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
16th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor - Cambridge
Robert Half Cambridge are excited to be recruiting for one of the world's largest aerospace companies in the world who are looking for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor.
Overview of role
Day to day duties of The Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure the smooth running of all Sales and Purchase Ledger processes; ensure regular reviews of workload are carried out to avoid backlog and timely resolution of issues
- Drive the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed
- Review weekly payment runs across multiple currencies, identifying payment priorities and managing cash flow
- Dealing with suppliers and answering queries.
- Liaising with buyers to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Setting up new suppliers & maintaining existing supplier details.
- Reviewing expense claims and ensuring adherence to the expense policy and taxation rules.
- Work alongside the reporting and control function to manage cash flow requirements
- Produce regular KPIs to measure performance and ensure continuous improvement
- Continuously review current processes and procedures and identify areas for improvement; working alongside external teams to project-manage change
- Foster a working environment that encourages creative input and ideas.
The Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor will be an integral part of the Central Finance Team and report to the Head of Reporting and Control. You will also take responsibility and ownership for all processing activities. You will manage a team of five, so you'll need to have experience of team and line management. You will be responsible for the performance and development of the team and will perform twice-annual performance reviews.
The ideal candidate Profile:
- A proactive, positive and "can-do" attitude
- Experience managing cash flows in a cash-sensitive environment
- Good accounting knowledge, including, ideally, basic employment tax and VAT
- Confidence to challenge the status quo, driving change and adding value and efficiency where possible
- Previous management experience and supervisory skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people skills to build good relationships with business and external partners.
- Good IT skills particularly Excel (e.g. v-lookup and pivot tables).
Salary & Benefits
Role of Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor is paying up to 35k plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420