£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
2nd August 2019
Business Analyst - Cambridge
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a market leading, high growth, tech business who are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their dinamic team based in Cambridge.
- Business Analysis: Understand business questions and hypotheses, conduct analysis of existing processes & systems through observation, interviews, data analysis and provide insights to stakeholders.
- Process Redesign: Prototype new processes or business improvements, specify and manage projects for successful implementation, collect data & feedback on performance, support roll-out changes to multiple countries.
- KPI Reporting: Assist in identifying and delivering on KPI reporting capabilities. Take reporting asks from idea to implementation, including prototyping. Communicate complex metrics in a visually intuitive manner to business users.
- Market Intelligence: Keep up with market developments, including competitor dynamics, and prepare business cases for the introduction of new product and services, including associated costs and revenue potential.
- Skills Requirement
- Forensic analysis skill of a business process' productivity / revenues / costs
- Expert Excel user, advanced modelling of company processes / financials
- Experience with data analytics tools (eg SQL / Python / R / PowerBI) preferred
- Experience / Education
- 2-5 years strategy consulting / investment banking / industry experience
- Engineering / Science / Maths / Economics Bachelor's or Master's degree
- MBA / PhD preferred
- Expectation of occasional travel
Salary & Benefits
Role of Management Accountant is paying up to 60k plus excellent benefits
For more information on this role please contact Oli Campbell on 01223 341 400 or
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420