Commercial Finance Manager
GBP275 - 325 / day
2nd February 2018
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a new role of Commercial Finance Manager to work for an award-winning transport & logistics organisation based in Cambridge.
This role reports to the Commercial Controller and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in:
- Managing budgets & forecasts to analyse trends and variances.
- Business partnering with a variety of non-financial stakeholders.
- Multiple finance projects and working towards continuous improvement.
- Manage a team of Finance Analysts.
- Working in a contracting environment.
In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to be:
- Fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA Accountant.
- Experienced in a contracting environment.
- Experienced in producing management accounts and financial accounts
- Able to liaise with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- This provides the successful candidate an opportunity to join a great business where they will be given the chance to supervise a team.
- Advanced Excel Skills, modelling experience beneficial.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement