GBP20000 - 21000 / annum
2nd March 2018
Robert Half are proud to be exclusively partnering with a global manufacturer in North Cambridge to recruit for a Credit Controller. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in Credit Control, excellent training and opportunities are available as well as a friendly and fun environment.
Role of Credit Controller
To support our client in North Cambridge Credit Control function (globally covering around 20 countries). This includes: invoicing,managing customer accounts, cash collection and maintenance of Sales Ledger.
Providing effective control over company's debtors and to provide, when required, timely and accurate information including cash collection reporting
- To set up new accounts with the support of the Senior Credit Controller and Head of Treasury in agreeing the credit limits and terms.
- To ensure that accounts are effectively managed within their terms and regular credit reviews are held with the Head of Treasury and Senior Credit Controller as appropriate. This will also involve liaison with other departments including Sales and Logistics.
- Build relationships with customers to aid the timely collection of invoices within credit terms set.
- Cash chasing and posting.
- Liaise with Logistics, Sales and others to resolve issues which may delay payment of invoices, escalating where necessary.
- Responsibility for producing invoices in accordance with customer's orders in liaison with Logistics department
- Manual invoicing and credit notes as appropriate.
- To maintain the company's Sales Ledger and perform regular reconciliations to agree to nominal ledger balances.
- To produce timely and accurate management information, including (but not limited to) Weekly Revenue Issues report, Weekly Overdue Debtors and Cash Collections Forecast.
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
- Reliable and with initiative and able to work unsupervised
- Exercise discretion and personal integrity especially
- Good team player
- A diligent, methodical approach.
- A fair but firm approach required when collecting outstanding invoices.
- Team player with ability to work at a variety of levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £21,000 + excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement