£22000 - 25000 / annum
10th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our Cambridgeshire based client is looking to recruit a new Stand Alone Credit Controller. This is a great role for someone who is looking to progress within the Credit world.
- Ensuring the sales ledger is maintained and kept up to date.
- Generating invoices & chasing authorisation for credit notes to be processed.
- Reconciling customer accounts & dealing with queries.
- Developing good customer relationships to ensure efficient collection of debts.
- Liaising with different departments regarding any accounts with orders placed on hold/stop to prevent any unnecessary delays with deliveries.
- Processing the weekly direct debit collections and upload them onto the bank.
- Updating customer details and setting up new accounts in line with the correct company procedure.
- Providing analysis on outstanding balances for reporting purposes on a regular basis.
- Constantly assess & review customer credit worthiness and recommend the appropriate amendments to the relevant accounts to minimise bad debt risk to the company.
- To present accurate cash collection forecasting for use within the cash forecasting model.
- Improving administrative systems and procedures associated with sales ledger and credit control management.
- Filing and other administrative tasks to ensure the office is kept organised and tidy.
- Assisting the financial controller with statutory financial reporting, particularly year-end audit.
This role will be temp to perm to start on the 8th paying up to £14 Per hour PAYE
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420