£23,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
11th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Finance Assistant - Duxford
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a Global leader in composites technology who are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join their finance team based in Duxford.
Overview of role
Day to day duties of The Finance Assistant will include but not be limited to:
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- UK VAT return
- UK intrastat and EC sales
- Assisting with month end
- Dealing with general supplier enquiries.
- Sending Remittances.
- Processing the BAC's and payment runs
- Foreign cash floats
- Raising inter company manual sales invoices
- Posting cash receipts
- Administrative duties
The ideal candidate Profile:
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Highly motivated
- Some interest and experience in Purchase Ledger useful
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- High level of Numeracy and Literacy
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 an advantage
- Fluent English language skills essential.
Salary & Benefits
Role of Finance Assistant is paying up to 25k plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420