£1000 - 1200 / day
24th June 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking for a Finance Director to work on a stock market listing project within a rapidly growing IT based firm in Cambridge.
- Work closely with the Board to manage to overall project of getting ready for an eventual listing
- Identify gaps in their current operating structure and build road map to get the company in the right place from financial and It controls perspectives
- Liaise with external advisors
- You will have experience of working on a company listing process, whether this be on the LSE, NYSE or Nasdaq
- The gravitas to deal with the Board and all relevant stakeholders
- Finance Director experience
- Ideally live in or around Cambridgeshire
- A background in technology is useful but not essential
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This assignment will pay in the £1000 - £1200/day region, depending on experience
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900