Location : Cambridge
Post Date : 06 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469322
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Cambridge are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to be based in central Cambridge
Our client is an award-winning Biotechnology company headquartered in Cambridge, UK, using cutting-edge technologies to advance understanding of the genetic basis of disease and deliver better healthcare outcomes for patients.
The role of Finance Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Identification and implementation of cost saving measures and implementation of scalable budgeting and forecasting processes
- Development of the Group's financial processes and strategy for financial efficiency
- Work closely with the Head of FP&A and Group Finance Manager on identification of process improvements and implementation
- Inventory reporting and management
- Liaising with internal and external audit requirements to ensure all information is available as and when requested and presented in a clear and concise manner
- Indirect tax compliance
- Assisting the Head of Finance of ad-hoc projects as required
Qualification, knowledge and key skills:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX highly advantageous
- Must be ambitious, commercially aware and unafraid of a challenge.
- Must be comfortable working across all levels of business lines consisting of Commercial, Corporate and Research Operations
- Highly organised, capable of managing own workload to tight deadlines
You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment where there is a need to master a technical landscape that is continually changing.
In return my client offers a varied and interesting working environment and we are focused on recognition and empowerment of our scientists and operational teams and a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Health & Life Insurances
- Employee share purchase plan (Sharesave)
- 25 days annual leave
In return my client will be offering a salary of up to 45k plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Cambourne Business Park
CB23 6DP Cambridge,