Location : Cambridge
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 468880
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
An exciting opportunity has come up to join a growing, large PLC Organisation business based in Cambridge and are known for their desire to grow and progress their employees from within.
An opportunity has arisen in Cambridge to join a PLC organisation on a 3 month term. The business are seeking a strong qualified Financial Accountant to play an active role in the statutory accounts. The successful candidate has experience with working in a PLC organisation. This role will pay a daily rate of £275.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing financial reporting
- Producing Statutory accounts
- Tax compliance, reporting and planning
- Overseeing financial control and policy throughout the Group
- Group board pack and production
- Accurate and timely production of all required information
- Access impact in changing regulations on the UK
- Provide control on group balance sheet and income & expenditure statement.
- Support the year end group financial statements
- Prepare and manage the preparation of audit working papers for year end
- Assist the Management Accounts team in producing Group Budgets
- All aspects of VAT
- Corporation Tax returns
- Ad Hoc Reporting
To be considered for the role of Financial Accountant you MUST:
- Qualified Accountant( e.g. CIMA, ACCA)
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Sound and proven leadership skills
- Experience of IFRS would be beneficial
- Previous experience of consolidation of accounts either in industry or practise.
- Have the ability to approach technical problems in a thorough and logical manner
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be a valued team player
- Be trustworthy and self-motivated
- Excellent knowledge of current regulations including IFRS, UK GAAP, Companies Acts, Regulatory Licences, Sarbanes Oxley an advantage
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes