£450 - 550 / day
9th July 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti, a global management consulting firm, is looking to appoint an interim Fortinet Network Engineer to support a client in the Pharmaceutical sector based near Cambridge.
- Responsible for the delivery of network planning, design, implementation & optimisation services
- Lead the delivery of network solution including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers and other network hardware appliances
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of customer managed hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Experience in designing, deploying and implementing core route/switch and data centre networks Experience with logical network design models.
- Extensive knowledge of network troubleshooting and analysis
- Working technical knowledge of network control protocols (QOS, PfR, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP) and security protocols (SSH, HTTPS, AAA, IPSec).
- Experience with Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine).
- Must to have Experience with Fortinet Firewalls
- Ability to develop innovative or creative infrastructure solutions
- Experience diagnosing and resolving performance problems at the intersection of software and hardware.
- Protiviti is a global management consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
- Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, Technology Consulting, Risk and Compliance, Data and Analytics and Business Performance Improvement
- As a Protiviti interim consultant, you will not only support our clients by working on real business issues, but also have the opportunity to partner with the business and support our solution heads internally.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900