Group Financial Accountant
Location : Cambridge
Post Date : 01 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 439126
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant on behalf of a leading business in Cambridge which is a local employer of choice.
As Group Financial Accountant duties will include but not be limited to:
- Contribute to production of monthly consolidated management accounts ensuring numbers are accurate and comply with UK GAAP and group accounting policies such that year-end adjustments are kept to a minimum.
- Contribute to delivery of the external year end UK statutory audit and to the preparation of consolidated Group and subsidiary statutory financial statements.
- With the benefit of support & training become a lead user of the consolidation system, Identify and implement further reporting enhancements as part of the central finance team.
- Maintain the monthly agreement of intercompany balances as part of the financial close process.
- Technical and policy advice: formulation and occasional presentation to operations finance teams and business leadership.
- Pensions accounting: production of information for statutory disclosures, trustee papers and policy input.
- Ad hoc support for senior finance personnel.
The Group Financial Accountant position would be an ideal role for someone making their first move from a medium to large Practice environment or for an individual who has prior Financial Accounting experience within an UK GAAP environment and who is looking for excellent career opportunity and growth within a large local employer of choice within the Cambridge area. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships across finance and non-finance.
The business is a local employer of choice in Cambridge and which offers excellent career growth, continuity and development.
Salary & Benefits
Role of Group Financial Accountant in Cambridge is paying £50-55K + Excellent Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes