£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
2nd August 2019
HR Manager - St Ives
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a Global, Market Leading Organisation who are recruiting for a HR Manager to join their finance team based in St Ives.
Overview of role
Day to day duties of The HR Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Provides professional, effective and customer focused HR expertise across the regions to support the delivery of the Company's strategy i.e. talent management, succession planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development.
- Identifies, designs and proposes HR best practices to be implemented across the Company.
- Works with directors/line managers to plan recruitment based on needs; designs and implements cost-effective recruitment solutions.
- Designs and implement learning and development programmes, identifying alternatives for training, coaching and development needs.
- Designs, implements and monitors induction processes.
- Designs and implements effective performance management tools based on tasks, skills and potential.
- Works with the FD to establish processes to monitor, analyse and drive employees KPIs e.g. retention, turnover, absenteeism.
- Collaborates with and support the company's Employer's Relationship Agent.
- Design and maintain the company's "job opportunities" web page and LinkedIn profile.
The ideal candidate Profile:
- Experience in a generalist human resources role supporting strategic project design and implementation is important; people management, talent and recruitment management and project management experience is required
- Business-oriented attitude with a hands-on approach: "can do" attitude where HR is a key contributor to the bottom line
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office applications (Word; PowerPoint; Outlook) to a competent level
- Must be qualified to CIPD level 5 or above.
Salary & Benefits
Role of HR Manager is paying up to 40k plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420