£50000 - 80000 / annum
14th June 2019
Are you an ambitious Software Developer looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a Global Cyber Security Company? Do you have experience in delivering highly challenging projects in Java? Can you work in a forward thinking team, working with cutting edge technology, pushing the boundaries of the Cyber Security world?
As the successful candidate you would need to be able to think outside the box, have the ability to come up with new ideas and convey these to the rest of the team. You will need to have a great understanding of Java to help the business continually evolve their products and offerings.
Your day to day:
- Capable of being able to carry out a full range of software engineering activities to develop all aspects of the product or solution
- Ability to work alongside other member of the team and contribute towards the architecture and design of different projects
- Ability to develop logical and concise code
- Refine the solution/product requirements including non-functional requirements
- Create designs and implement code
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in software engineering or any other relevant disciplines
- The ability to continually learn and work as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a Agile, multi-disciplinary team environment
In return we offer a great salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a leading, forward thinking Cyber Security company.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900