£40,000.00 - £48,000.00 / annum
15th March 2019
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for a Commercial Analytics Manager with an industry leading company in Cardiff, offering £40,000 - £48,000 plus benefits.
The Role: With the customer at the heart of the business, you will be working as part of the commercial team adding commercial value through data and business intelligence.
- To provide analysis and insight to help develop and guide the strategy of the wider business and seek out new opportunities to help achieve the goals of the business for improved customer outcomes.
- To work with internal BI teams as well as external data analyst suppliers to carry out in depth analysis.
- Ensure that the quality management information data sets are maintained via third parties support.
- To own, manage and drive a programme of activity to refine core business MI systems to seek continual improvement.
- To provide complex and directed analysis.
- To provide analysis and insight to help develop and guide the strategy.
- Excellent experience of data analysis
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Power BI
- Business Objects
The Company: The organisation is an industry leading financial company known for putting their customer first. They offer brilliant progression opportunities and reward great performance.
Salary & Benefits: The will be offered a salary between £40,000-£48,000 + excellent benefits.
Please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology for more information
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400