£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Working for a customer focused and sought-after brand based from offices in Cardiff.
A skilled Data Analyst is required to join this high performing and highly regarded team.
You will be using the latest technology's and techniques to support business wide objectives and goals.
The role as Data Analyst will be working within the Data Science team, allowing you to use your technical experience and abilities to deliver a real difference.
- Using the latest tools and cloud-based Tech, you will be creating fit for purpose solutions to drive business objectives forward.
- Help support and deliver AI based methods and Machine learning.
- Working with senior stakeholders, heading up and supporting projects to make data led decisions.
- Cloud based technologies such as Azure Cognitive Services
- Machine learning experience/knowledge
- Experience of leading projects
Offering strong benefits alongside a base salary of £35,000 -£40,000.
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400