£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
2nd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant to join an expanding services organisation on Cardiff.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will report to the Financial Controller. As this is a newly created role, this individual will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of a first class finance function and be instrumental in driving quality commercial information to support the growth and development of the business. As the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager;
- Responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of all internal FP&A reports.
- Development of numerous financial models - including cashflow
- Responsibility for the preparation of the monthly forecast and quarterly business review for all functional areas of the business and related subsidiaries.
- Business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Participating in the annual strategic planning and budgeting processes. This will include establishing assumptions, spreadsheet modelling, consolidation, analysis and presentation preparation to key stakeholders in the business.
- Responsibility for preparing ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions.
- Monitoring the company orders, sales, profit, and cash against the targets on a weekly basis.
- Reviewing and updating cost and expense trend reports, and analysing variations ensuring alignment with the forecast.
- Responsible for Working Capital and department spending analysis.
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or MBA is preferable .
- Experience in preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements.
- Strong Excel modelling skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and present data.
An expanding services organisation on Cardiff.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 to £50,000 plus benefits. On site parkiing.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
gb 02920 557 300