£25,000.00 - £33,000.00 / annum
4th June 2019
Planning and forecast analyst.
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for a planning and forecast analyst position within a progressive, well-established business based in Cardiff. £25,000 - £33,000 + benefits.
The Role : The planning and forecast analyst will be positioned within the business planning and performance team. They will be responsible for undertaking high quality data analytics that will bridge the gap between operations and the insight team to add value and drive business performance.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver in-depth insights on business requirements.
- Process and interpret data to derive value to the business and uncover meaningful patterns.
- Pro-actively identify areas of opportunity to support the business deliver its operational targets.
- Demonstrably drive change in support of company goals.
- Champion and act as an example of the company's core value and ethics.
- Experience of resource planning within a contact centre.
- Analytical skills with a sound understanding of large data assets and structures, and how to transform them into actionable insight
- Experience with Tableau/Qlik/Power BI or similar data visualisation software.
- Excellent communication skills
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for a planning and forecast analyst position with an innovative and dynamic organisation based in Cardiff.
Salary and Benefits
The planning and forecast analyst will be offered a salary between £25,000 and £33,000 + competitive benefits.
Please apply or contact Ella Gould at Robert Half Technology for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400