February 5, 2018
Pricing Analyst is required by a leading mortgage provider with ultra-modern offices based in the heart of Cardiff. This is a fantastic chance to secure a role working for a prominent organisation alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment that offers brilliant career progression and excellent visibility to the wider business.
Our client is taking great pride in delivering excellent levels of mortgage and customer service and is looking for people to be part of a team that is rapidly expanding.
They are offering a stimulating salary plus a superb range of benefits, including and the chance of building and enhancing yourself a successful career with a highly reputable organisation.
The main purpose of the role is to develop, maintain and support the company's R codebase and support the use of analytical tools within the department to explore credit risk, pricing and customer behaviour.
Responsibilities will consist in supporting the Credit Risk and Pricing Manager in the development of robust statistically based models that predict the behavioural propensity of applicants and borrowers.
The successful Pricing Analyst will need to provide reports and analysis to support the ongoing monitoring of model effectiveness and work with best practice techniques such as a test-driven development.
- Experience of developing a system, tool or utility, ideally in response to a mathematical or modelling requirement Knowledge of Software Development principles
- Working knowledge of using at least one programming language - ideally R, Python, MATLAB, Julia or SAS
- Great experience of commercial analysts, credit risk and pricing analysis
- Knowledge of statistical modelling and techniques
- Self-learner who has previously self-taught a new programming language, ideally using unfamiliar paradigms
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong maths A-Level(s) with demonstrable subsequent commercial experience of modelling and software development
Pricing Analysts can secure an interview for a prompt start so please either apply with your latest CV or call 0117 993 5475.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement