Location : Cardiff
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468842
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is looking for experienced sales professionals and sales negotiators to join our internal teams in Cardiff.
You don't need to have previous recruitment experience; instead you'll bring your knowledge of working in a fast-paced sales environment alongside a desire to work for a company that is focused on people and delivering an outstanding service to all our customers.
This is a great opportunity to break into the recruitment industry and be an integral part of the business development team. Your primary role will be to recruit accountancy & finance professionals who are looking for new temporary and permanent roles.
For more than 65 years, Robert Half has been a multi-award winning global leader within the recruitment industry. With its roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide, with 18+ offices in the UK alone.
Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our 'ethics first' values, but have also been recognised as on the Sunday Times 'Best Companies to Work For' consistently each of the times we've entered in the last five years. Consecutively featured in Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies', you'll be joining a name that is widely-recognised and has established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
Why join us?
- We offer a competitive earning potential and a benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary, an excellent commission structure, global and national recognition events for top performers, a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as recruitment consultant.
- Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of World's Most Admired Companies and we're regularly named to the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Identify new leads and business development opportunities on a daily basis.
- Calling and meeting companies to find out about their recruitment needs.
- Sourcing and interviewing accountancy & finance professionals who are looking for work and with the best mix of skills that match our clients hiring needs.
- Networking and face-to-face interaction with accountancy & finance candidates.
- Advising hiring managers and job seekers on recruitment and market insights.
We are looking for people with impeccable project management and multi-tasking skills, comfortable when communicating with accountancy & finance professionals in person and on the phone.
- You will be a self-confident, enthusiastic, motivated person with a strong work ethic and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- Having worked in a B2B sales environment or as a successful sales negotiator, you will be well practiced in business development, telesales or face-to-face selling.
- You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.Salaries And Benefits A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer
- Our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance. Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
To find out what a career in recruitment could look like for you, watch this video to hear it firsthand from our consultants - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0GDp9ts-w
To apply, email your CV or apply below
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
CF10 3AG Cardiff